Monday, November 12, 2012

A New View

So, I'm moving back to the city I was born in at the end of this school year. At first, I was sad. I mean, of course I was. I love everyone here, and the mountains, and the small town, and the hominess of it all. Although I was born somewhere else, this is my hometown.
But, now, after a few months of my parents telling me about the move, I can not wait to leave this shit hole. I'm not allowed to tell anyone due to the fact that my parents don't want anybody in our family business, so it's hard to basically go about this situation without saying anything to my friends.
But I can't wait to leave. I get to see something different, something new, meet new people, make new friends, and start fresh. I need this, I crave it.
I also have this feeling in my heart, I can literally feel it growing in my chest, pulling me somewhere else. Somewhere far from here. I feel like someone is waiting for me there. They don't know they are waiting for me, and I don't know who I'm waiting for, but I feel like I'll find them there. I must sound insane, but I don't care all that much.
My friends are annoying the shit out of me, too. They always seem to be asking for help when they are capable of doing it themselves, or always talking about them them them, or just being utterly annoying. I just need new people surrounding me. It's time to leave the nest, I think.
This small town is getting too small for me, I need something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment